May 26th MLB best bets!
Ok today were gonna take Texas Rangers - S Ponson (3-0, 2.95 ERA) vs Tampa Bay Rays - S. Kazmir (3-1, 1.57 ERA) under 9-105.
- Kazmir is 1-0 2.05 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 22 innings over four starts against Texas in his career
- Ponson has helped the Rangers to wins in four of his six starts since being recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma on April 26. He’s 6-5 with a 3.96 ERA in 15 career starts at Tampa Bay.
This line for some reason has moved up sinced it opened today at 8.5 and has jumped to 9. It seems the public is jumping on the over. Kazmir is the ace of the staff and will perform as an ace should, the only thing that worries us here is that Ponson has been so unreliable over the years. He is off to a great start for the average Texas Rangers will give him credit for that, but how long will he keep this up for?
Recap: Play the under 9-105, Texas Rangers - S Ponson (3-0, 2.95 ERA) vs Tampa Bay Rays - S. Kazmir (3-1, 1.57 ERA)�
HIGHLY CLICKABLE STORIES FROM OUR FRIENDS
- Sexy Swagger! (Pics)
- A Girls Point of View (NSFW Gallery)
- Real Sexy Girls (NSFW)
- The Naughtiest Cheerleaders Ever (SFW-PICS)
- Sexy Girls Next Door (SFW-Gallery)