May 26th MLB best bets!
May 27/08, Winning Picks
Ok so yesterday our under in the Texas/Tampa was blown in the top half of the 9th scoring 2 runs to push our game over. It was 2-0 going into the top half of the 6th, and everything seemed like we were gonna chalk up another win, Boy were we wrong!
Today were coming back with another solid play, and hope to make up for the abundace of runs late in the game. Were gonna take the Atlanta Braves, Tim Hudson (7-3, 2.97) vs Dave Bush (1-5, 6.56). The Braves here are at -117 a reasonable line considering they are on the road.
- Hudson is 2-2 with a 3.38 ERA in five career starts against the Brewers (24-27),
- Bush didn’t get a decision in his only previous start against the Braves on May 30 of last season despite holding them to one run and six hits in seven innings. Atlanta scored eight runs in the last two innings of that game en route to a 9-3 win
Reaserch more trends on this game Atlanta Braves, Tim Hudson (7-3, 2.97) vs Dave Bush (1-5, 6.56).
HIGHLY CLICKABLE STORIES FROM OUR FRIENDS
- Sexy Swagger! (Pics)
- A Girls Point of View (NSFW Gallery)
- Real Sexy Girls (NSFW)
- The Naughtiest Girls Ever (SFW-PICS)
- Sexy Girls Next Door (SFW-Gallery)