Don Cheadle playing poker 2-5 No Limit at Caesars
WSOP Main Event Final Table Ready For November!
Finally, the WSOP main event final table is ready for november 9th! The nine remaining players have to wait a remarkable 117 days to play the final table. This is a bonus for those players because they will all get big endorsement deals with many of the top poker sites. Also, this will benefit the WSOP because they will be able to hype the table up in hopes of attracting more viewers. The only thing that worries me is that the players will be able to study their opponents because of the long layoff, which i believe will ruin the excitement of the final table. All in all, the pros overweigh the cons which will benefit the WSOP in the long run.
Here are the nine remaining players and their respective chip counts and seating positions.
- Seat 1: Dennis Phillips – 26,295,000
- Seat 2: Craig Marquis – 10,210,000
- Seat 3: Ylon Schwartz – 12,525,000
- Seat 4: Scott Montgomery – 19,690,000
- Seat 5: Darus Suharto – 12,520,000
- Seat 6: Chino Rheem – 10,230,000
- Seat 7: Ivan Demidov – 24,400,000
- Seat 8: Kelly Kim – 2,620,000
- Seat 9: Peter Eastgate – 18,375,000