College Footall Heisman Watch: Wide Recievers
UFC 91 Draws $4.8 Million At The Gate
Total Pro Sports – Last nights “UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar” which took place in Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand. Drew a sold out crowd of 14000 plus fans, according to UFC President Dana White reported during his press conference after the event.
This was the 11th time in UFC history that an event was held at the MGM Grand. Dana White promoted this event as the biggest fight in UFC history. Untrue to his words “UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar”, drew the fourth largest attendance total in the 15 year history of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Lets take a look at last nights UFC 91 results from all of yesterdays matches.
Saturday Nights UFC 91 Results
- Brock Lesnar beat Randy Couture (second-round TKO, strikes)
- Kenny Florian beat Joe Stevenson (first-round submission, rear-naked choke)
- Dustin Hazelett beat Tamdan McCrory (first-round submission, arm bar)
- Gabriel Gonzaga beat Josh Hendricks (first-round TKO, strikes)
- Demian Maia beat Nate Quarry (first-round submission, rear-naked choke).
- Aaron Riley beat Jorge Gurgel (unanimous decision)
- Jeremy Stephens beat Rafael dos Anjos (third-round TKO, strikes)
- Mark Bocek beat Alvin Robinson (third-round submission, rear-naked choke)
- Matt Brown beat Ryan Thomas (second-round submission, arm bar)
Overall the UFC 91 was a succesfull one, It was one of the quickest and most action-packed cards that we can remember. We’ll just have to wait and see what a major superstar ex- WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar can do for the UFC.
Latest posts by Author, Editor (see all)
- 15 Greatest Draft Steals in Sports History (Video) - March 18, 2016
- The 15 Biggest Goons in Sports History (Video) - March 18, 2016
- 20 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About March Madness (Video) - March 18, 2016