Larry Fitzgerald Uses His Great Hands To Catch Pancakes At IHOP
Penthouse Celebrates New Football Season With Top Ten NFL WAGs
Total Pro Sports – With the upcoming NFL season quickly approaching, Penthouse magazine has decided to showcase some of the beautiful ladies behind the men in the pads.
In their tribute to the ten hottest WAGs (wives and girlfriends) of the NFL from the past decade, there are some of the usual suspect like Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, and Kendra Wilkinson. There are also others that you will surely want to get to know better, if you haven’t already.
If there is one thing lacking among this list of ladies, it is the clothing, but we aren’t complaining. Over half of the women have posed nude at some point.
Here is how they rank:
1. Vida Guerra (Jeremy Shockey, TE, NO) – During his pre-drinking-and-passing-out-in-Vegas days, of course.
2. Carmella DeCesare (Jeff Garcia, QB, OAK) – Some have questioned whether Garcia prefers men or women. Carmella is the perfect answer.
3. Kim Kardashian (Reggie Bush, NO, RB) – After news that they had broken up, apparently they are now back together. Reggie must miss that ass.
4. Brande Roderick (Cade McNown, QB, CHI) – This must have been after Cade was drafted, but before she got to see him actually play.
5. Heather Kozar (Tim Couch, QB, CLE) – Same case as above (#4)
6. Jennifer Walcott (Adam Archuletta, S, STL) – Finally, a defensive player. It may not get the babes, but defense wins championships.
7. Kendra Wilkinson (Hank Baskett, WR, PHI) – Perhaps the biggest catch on the list. Baskett is not very good, and was never even expected to be very good. He just works hard and it has paid off.
9. Gisele Bundchen (Tom Brady, QB, NE) – Best quarterback bangs hottest model. Makes sense to me.
10. Mercedes Lindsay (Jason Campbell, QB, WSH) – I guess hot chick will throw themselves on just about any starting quarterback in the NFL.
Want to see some of the NSFW photos? Check out – [FleshBot]
Latest posts by JamieD (see all)
- Social Media Went Crazy After Hearing that Laremy Tunsil Postponed Press Conference Because of Allergic Reaction (Tweets) - April 29, 2016
- Tony X. Predicted T.J. Oshie Would Score Last Night’s OT Winner (Tweets) - April 29, 2016
- Listen to Jerry Jones’ Phone Call Welcoming Ezekiel Elliott to the Cowboys (Audio) - April 29, 2016