Referee Punches Player…Runs For His Life
Three More Creative Soccer Celebrations From Iceland
The players from Stjarnan of the Iceland Soccer League have delivered some of the finest goal celebrations thus far this year, and they are not done yet. First they gave us “The Big Catch”, followed by “The Battlefield”. Now for their latest installment, we have a trio of celebrations from the world’s most creative footballers:
1. The Rewind: After running out of juice, the goalscorer needs a teammate to wind him back up.
2. The Stroke: I must admit, I’m not all that impressed with this one. Especially after what I have seen from these guys in the past.
3. The Birth: Probably the best of the three. Nothing like delivering a newborn baby ball on the pitch.
Check them all out below.
Latest posts by JamieD (see all)
- Daniel Bryan to Announce Retirement From WWE (Tweet) - February 8, 2016
- Peyton Manning Lost Out on $3.2-Million With Free Budweiser Plug (Tweets) - February 8, 2016
- Von Miller Parties With Lil Wayne After Super Bowl Victory (Video) - February 8, 2016