9 Athletes Who Could Steal Your Girlfriend Without Even Trying
Picture Of The Day: What A Catch!
Being a fisherman myself, I have always dreamed about catching a record-breaking largemouth bass. That dream has now changed after hearing that there are giant blocks of marijuana swimming in the water at Corpus Christi, Texas. This guy was lucky enough to find one of those giant blocks on the end of his line during a recent fishing trip.
About 99.99% of the time it isn’t a good thing to get hooked on weeds, but this is definitely part of the other 0.01%.
Hat Tip – Matador Network
Latest posts by JamieD (see all)
- Eli Manning Talks About the Ways Peyton Used to Torment Him - February 12, 2016
- James Harden Plays Defense vs. Kids Like He Plays Defense vs. NBA Opponents (Video) - February 12, 2016
- MLB Suspends Mets Pitcher Jenrry Mejia For Life After 3rd Positive PED Test - February 12, 2016