Cedric Benson Beat The Crap Out Of His Roommate’s Face (Pic)
Picture Of The Day: They’re Back Baby!!!
We usually publish the “Picture of the Day” later on in the day, but today we just couldn’t wait because FOOTBALL’S BACK BABY!!!
This image pretty much says it all; Colts center Jeff Satruday hugging Patriots owner Robert Kraft. If a player from the Colts and the owner of the Pats can put their differences aside and hug it out, then there is no reason to believe that the players and owners can’t come together and reach an agreement.
And now they have!
Thankfully, we didn’t miss much during this five-month lockout. Just OTAs and perhaps a few days of training camp, but who really cares about that, right?
Moving forward, everything appears as though it will unfold as originally planned, besides the Hall of Fame Game, which has been cancelled, and free agency, which we expect to get very interesting when it begins Friday evening. So all you football fans and fantasy lovers can now rejoice. Football is back in our lives, and I couldn’t be happier. I’m sure you feel the same way.
Here are a few of the details included in the new agreement:
- 53-47 revenue split between owners and players (was previously around 50-50).
- $120-million per club cap for salaries and bonuses in 2011 (and at least that much in 2012 and 2013.
- a salary system that help rein in spending on first-round draft picks.
- unrestricted free agency for most players after four seasons.
Latest posts by JamieD (see all)
- Daniel Bryan to Announce Retirement From WWE (Tweet) - February 8, 2016
- Peyton Manning Lost Out on $3.2-Million With Free Budweiser Plug (Tweets) - February 8, 2016
- Von Miller Parties With Lil Wayne After Super Bowl Victory (Video) - February 8, 2016