How One Raised Arm Cost Cathedral High School’s Football Team The Championship (Video)
Picture Of The Day: Can You Solve This Physics Problem?
After looking at the above problem from a physics textbook, I have drawn the following three conclusions:
1. This book was obviously produced in Canada.
2. The creator of this problem was probably a Detroit Red Wings fan, based on his inclusion of an octopus.
3. The answer to the problem is 10.59 m/s.
Latest posts by JamieD (see all)
- Daniel Bryan to Announce Retirement From WWE (Tweet) - February 8, 2016
- Peyton Manning Lost Out on $3.2-Million With Free Budweiser Plug (Tweets) - February 8, 2016
- Von Miller Parties With Lil Wayne After Super Bowl Victory (Video) - February 8, 2016