Charcandrick West Desperately Wants Your Retweet (Pic) | Total Pro Sports
Eagles Fan Writes Letter To Steelers Organization Asking If He Can Switch Teams
Cris Carter: White Wide Receivers Don’t Get Enough Credit (Vid)

Charcandrick West Desperately Wants Your Retweet (Pic)

by: JamieD On  Thursday, November 19, 2015

Charcandrick West

At the moment, Charcandrick West is owned in 85% of Yahoo! Fantasy Football leagues, and he’s being started in 75%. (What are the other 25% waiting for?)

That’s pretty impressive for a running back who appeared to be third on the Kansas City depth chart at the start of the season—behind the injured Jamaal Charles and an ineffective Knile Davis.  And West has certainly made the most of his opportunity as the Chiefs’ RB1, recording 276 rushing yards, 136 receiving yards, and four total touchdowns over his last three starts (all Chiefs wins).

You’d think the undrafted second-year running back out of Abilene Christian would be pleased with his newfound success and popularity, but West wants more…

…Twitter followers, that is.

He should accomplish that goal with this awesome meme, which he posted on Twitter yesterday, along with the comment, “#CmonMan help your boy out and retweet!” Check it out:

Give me another 28-point performance like last week and you’ll get all the Retweets your heart desires, Mr. West.