You Can Now Bet on Conor McGregor’s Next Career Move After His UFC ‘Retirement’
Report: Conor McGregor Says He’s Back In The Main Event At UFC 200
Last week, Conor McGregor shocked the UFC world by taking to Twitter to announce his retirement. Nobody knew why until the details were released stating he asked for more money and was told no, as well as not committing to pre-fight promos that are mandatory.
UFC president Dana White immediately took him out of the main event at UFC 200, saying he would not fight in a rematch vs. Nate Diaz.
Sunday night, McGregor took to Twitter again to say he’s back at UFC 200 after he and Dana White talked through their issues.
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) April 25, 2016
Only one issue: neither UFC president Dana White nor UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta has confirmed McGregor’s statement. Stay tuned for further details as we receive them.