Director Of Original 'Space Jam' Says The Sequel Is 'Doomed' | Total Pro Sports
Patriots' Rob Gronkowski Named Cover Athlete For Madden 17
Cavs Fan Says Curry Is 'Too Lightskin To Be That Good' & He's In The Illuminati (Video)

Director Of Original ‘Space Jam’ Says The Sequel Is ‘Doomed’

by: Black Adam Schefter On  Friday, May 13, 2016
Tags:  LeBron James   Space Jam  
Warner Bros./Photofest

Warner Bros./Photofest

Last week, reports flew that Justin Lin of “Fast and Furious 6″ and “Star Trek Beyond” would direct a ‘Space Jam’ sequel with Cleveland Cavaliers all-star LeBron James.

Joe Pytka, who directed the original “Space Jam,” has a strong message for any producers tied to the rumored sequel.

Via Hollywood reporter:

“Don’t do it. It’s doomed,” said Pytka

“Michael Jordan was the biggest star on the planet.”

“When we did ‘Space Jam,’ there was a perfect storm of players and ex-players available- Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing,” Pytka said.  “They all had a persona that complemented the film. There are none around like that now.”

Only time will tell, but those are some harsh words from Pytka.

Space-Jam-2-Lebron-696x392



AWESOME STORIES FROM THE WEB

LATEST STORIES