20 Different Players to Take Part in Celebrity Family Feud NFL Edition This Summer
If you enjoyed the Gronkowski Family‘s appearance on Celebrity Family Feud last summer, you’ll love what the NFL has in store for you this year.
ABC is mixing up the format of Celibrity Family Feud for Season 2. While many of the episodes will feature celebrities and their actual families, a number of them will feature teams of celebrities who are in no way related. For example, there’s a Bachelor-themed episode with a team of former Bachelor contestants facing off against a team of former Bachelorette contestants, and there’s an episode in which a team of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models face off against a team of IndyCar drivers for some reason.
Meanwhile, there will be two all-NFL episodes featuring 20 different players. One will be NFC Offense vs. AFC Defense. The other will be NFC Defense vs. AFC Offense.
Here are the rosters:
AFC Offense – playing for Active Minds
- Brandon Marshall — New York Jets wide receiver
- Steve Smith Jr. — Baltimore Ravens wide receiver
- Amari Cooper — Oakland Raiders wide receiver
- Jeremy Hill —Cincinnati Bengals running back
- Marcus Cannon — New England Patriots tackle
NFC Defense – playing for Got Your 6 (Be The Change, Inc.)
- Thomas Davis — Carolina Panthers linebacker
- Terrance Knighton — Washington Redskins defensive tackle
- Tyrann Mathieu — Arizona Cardinals defensive back
- Malcolm Jenkins — Philadelphia Eagles safety
- Cliff Avril — Seattle Seahawks defensive end
AFC Defense — playing for Still Strong Foundation (aka Michael’s Way)
- AJ Hawk — Cincinnati Bengals linebacker
- Tamba Hali — Kansas City Chiefs defensive end
- Malcolm Smith — Oakland Raiders linebacker
- Von Miller — Denver Broncos linebacker
- Melvin Ingram — San Diego Chargers linebacker
NFC Offense – playing for Professional Athletes Foundation
- Joe Staley — San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman
- Teddy Bridgewater — Minnesota Vikings quarterback
- David Johnson — Arizona Cardinals running back
- Marvin Jones — Detroit Lions wide receiver
- Pierre Garcon — Washington Redskins wide receiver
Personally I’d rather just see the Gronkowskis play again, but nobody asked me.
At this point we don’t know the exact air dates for the NFL episodes. However, we do know the episodes have already been filmed.
Excited for this episode of family feud pic.twitter.com/yHFa1FqtiD
— Joe Staley (@jstaley74) June 6, 2016
The second season Celebrity Family Feud kicks off on June 26 on ABC, so check your local listings.
Hat Tip – [Xfinity]