Charles Barkley Curses on Live TV: 'Spike Lee Doesn't Want to Watch This Sh*t' (Video) | Total Pro Sports
Draymond to Paul Pierce: “Chasing That Farewell Tour, They Don’t Love You Like That. Thought You Was Kobe?!” (Video)
Draymond Green Appears To Try & Kick Blake Griffin During Game (Video)

Charles Barkley Curses on Live TV: ‘Spike Lee Doesn’t Want to Watch This Sh*t’ (Video)

by: Darrelle Lincoln On  Friday, February 24, 2017
Tags:  Charles Barkley   Spike Lee  

When you tune into TNT on game night, you’re likely going to get more than what you bargained for when Shaq, Kenny, Ernie, and Charles Barkley are talking.

The ‘Inside The NBA’ crew talk basketball probably 25% of the time and crack jokes on each other during the other 75% of the time. While calling highlights of the Cavaliers-Knicks game, Barkley proceeded to curse on live TV while telling a story about how he spoke with Spike Lee.

Charles Barkley on live TV: “I was talking to Spike Lee, he doesn’t want to watch this sh*t either.”



AWESOME STORIES FROM THE WEB

LATEST STORIES