LaVar Ball Says He’s Using ‘The Kardashian Playbook’ To Get Big Baller Brand Buzzing
Report: Moses Malone Jr. Suing James Harden For Allegedly Orchestrating a Robbery Against Him
It was reported last June that the son of the late former NBA legend Moses Malone, Moses Malone Jr., was robbed at gunpoint outside of popular Houston strip club V Live for more than $50k worth of jewelry.
According to Moses Malone Jr, the attack was in retaliation for something he had posted on social media towards Houston Rockets superstar James Harden.
— Kaitlin McCulley (@KaitlinMcCulley) June 28, 2016
Fast forward to almost a year later and Moses Malone Jr. has filed a lawsuit against James Harden alleging the Rockets star was responsible for “masterminding” the robbery against him, according to Isiah Carey of Houston’s Fox 26.
“Breaking: Fox 26 news has learned Houston Rockets’ star player James Harden has been sued and accused of masterminding a plan to assault and rob the son of an NBA legend…That suit was filed by Moses Malone Jr. It alleges Harden paid a group of people $20,000 in cash to attack and rob Malone at V-Live strip club last year. The lawsuit says Harden was angry because Malone wrote a Facebook post criticizing the star player for charging children for his basketball camp. Several people connected to the assault have already been charged criminally.”