Terrell Owens On Greatest WR of All Time: 'Jerry Rice is No. 1, & T.O. is No. 1a' | Total Pro Sports
Cops Officially Clear LSU LB Jacob Phillips of Rape Charges After Cops Find Several Inconsistencies in Accuser’s Story
Ex-NBA Guard Russ Smith Drops 81 Points In Chinese League Game; Averaging 61.4 PPG

Terrell Owens On Greatest WR of All Time: ‘Jerry Rice is No. 1, & T.O. is No. 1a’

by: Darrelle Lincoln On  Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Tags:  Jerry Rice   Terrell Owens  

rice-owens

It’s that time of the year again, when football is almost here and we get to here various opinions on a wide variety of topics. Ask any expert, current or former player, or fan on who is the greatest wide receiver in NFL history, and you’ll hear former San Francisco 49ers great Jerry Rice 98% of the time. The other 2% will likely go with Randy Moss.

On Wednesday’s edition of the ‘Undisputed,’ another former wideout threw his name into the mix: Terrell Owens.

Watch as Owens explains how Jerry Rice is the greatest off all-time, but he’s right there behind him, because he did more with less.



AWESOME STORIES FROM THE WEB

LATEST STORIES