Jags WR Allen Robinson To Blake Bortles After Terrible Pass: “Keep That Sh*t In Bounds Bro.” (VIDEO)
Ezekiel Elliott’s Accuser to Police: ‘My Face Is Swollen, He Busted The Side of My Jaw’ (AUDIO)
Since the six game suspension was handed down to Ezekiel Elliott last week, more and more info continues to come out regarding the domestic violence claim levied against him by his former girlfriend.
TMZ got a hold of a 2016 interview, during which the accuser told police in detail that the Dallas Cowboys running back ‘lost control’ and busted the side of her jaw.
At the beginning of the interview, the woman is asked if there is a history of abuse or violence — to which she responds:
“He has lost control and yanked me into the wall, busted the side of my jaw … my face is swollen and a little bit bruised. And then I did have thumbprint marks on my hand.”
Thompson says Elliott got violent with her when she asked why other women were blowing up his phone early in the morning.
She claims Zeke cussed her out, dragged her out of bed and choked her.
Thompson also claims Zeke clenched his fist to hit her in the face — but stopped himself when she began to cry. She claims Elliott apologized. “
On Monday, damning evidence was uncovered proving Tiffany Thompson made it clear to Elliott that she was going to ruin his career, because she was a white woman and he was a black man and nobody would believe him over her.
▪ After being told Elliott didn’t want her at his house on July 21 and he didn’t want her coming out with him, Thompson responded with: “Ok this is what you want? Ok then, I’m going to ruin your life. You will see. If I was you, I wouldn’t go out tonight.”
▪ After being told she couldn’t come to Elliott’s 21st birthday party, Thompson told him “that’s worst decision you made in your life. I’m going to ruin you life now.”
▪ The report also details a text message in which Thompson told Elliott: “You better be smart. And not be a dumb man.”
▪ After not being allowed in the after party, she was heard yelling and screaming that “your career is over” and then proceeded to call the police.
▪ Elliott is also “100 percent certain” Thompson told him on July 22, “You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.”
The above threats were made on July 21 and July 22. Thompson called to police accusing Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a parked vehicle on the 22nd.