The Los Angeles Chargers Week 4 Ratings Are Out & They're Just As Bad As The Team | Total Pro Sports
Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger Calls Out Antonio Brown For His Sideline Temper Tantrum
Pat Robertson Blames Vegas Shooting On Players Kneeling During Anthem & More (VIDEO)

The Los Angeles Chargers Week 4 Ratings Are Out & They’re Just As Bad As The Team

by: Darrelle Lincoln On  Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Kansas City Chiefs v Los Angeles Chargers

About 99.99% of people knew that the Chargers moving to the Los Angeles area would be a terrible idea. The other 0.01 percent is team President and CEO Dean Spanos.

The team is currently playing at StubHub Center, which has a capacity of 27,000. Despite the stadium’s small size, the Chargers still can’t sell out games. Heck, we even saw Philadelphia Eagles fans taking over the Stubhub Center this past Sunday, turning the Bolts’ home game into more of an away-type contest.

Not only are Chargers fans not showing up to the games to cheer the team on, but they don’t even bother to tune in to watch them on TV.

The ratings for Week 4 of the NFL are in, and in the Los Angeles area, most people opted to watch 5 other games that didn’t include the home-town Chargers.

Like anything in life, winning can cure almost anything. If you put a good product on the field, the fans will come. But if you continue to be win-less, like the Chargers currently are, then don’t expect the poor ratings and abysmal attendance to end anytime soon.



AWESOME STORIES FROM THE WEB

LATEST STORIES