Anderson had a breakout season on the field for New York in 2017, catching 63 passes for 941 yards and seven touchdowns.
Cop Details How Jets WR Robby Anderson Threatened To Nut In His Wife’s Eye
Coming off a 5-11 season, the New York Jets were looking to hit the reset button on the franchise and fix a bunch of things that needed to be fixed. We’re just 19 days into the new year, and it has already gone to hell.
The team was informed early Friday morning that Robby Anderson was arrested in South Florida. He is facing several serious charges, including harm to a public servant/family, reckless driving, eluding police, and resisting arrest.
The New York Jets wideout didn’t make matters any better for himself when the arresting officer revealed the nasty things he said to him during that arrest.
According the cops, Anderson sped past a marked police car at 105 mph in a 45 mph speed zone. Anderson also allegedly ran two red lights and did not stop for the officer behind him.
When Anderson was being transported to the police dept., the police report says, “that when he got out he was going to find my wife, f*ck her and nut in her eye.”
“He continued to make other verbal threats towards my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife.”
“He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to do is ‘Ruin his fun.’”
The 24-year-old ran two red lights before being pulled over. He was eventually booked on the following nine charges, which include two felonies.
– Felony fleeing and eluding police with lights and sirens active
– Felony threatening a public servant or family member
– Misdemeanor resisting arrest without violence
– Misdemeanor reckless driving
– Failure to drive in a single lane
– Disobeying/avoiding a red light
– Disobeying/avoiding a red light (second count)
– Exceeding speed limit by 50 mph or more
– Turning when unsafe/without signaling