Tiger Woods Float “He Shanked It” Appears At Mardi Gras
It’s Mardi Gras! And so along with all the beads and boobs, there were also some rather humorous floats parading through the streets of New Orleans. As for the best float of them all, the award must go to this incredible Tiger Woods “He Shanked It” float.
So what does this Tiger-themed float consist of? Here are some of the details:
- Woods in his unmistakable Masters Green Jacket and red Nike golf shirt.
- “Fallen Angel” written on the sign for hole #10.
- A Blackberry with the message “Baby, I need a favor…”.
- A list titled “Front Nine” with the names of his mistresses, including Holly, Jaimee, and others .
- “Tiger’s Kittens” printed on his golf bag.
You have to love the creativity. As for the guy pulling the float along, I think it is fair to say that he isn’t the first to saddle up and take a ride on the Tiger Woods express, however, he is definitely the most unappealing.
Hat Tip – [SportsByBrooks]