Prince Fielder, Michael Phelps and the Rest of the Athletes Appearing in ESPN: The Magazine’s ‘Body Issue’ Revealed
We already shared the news that Venus Williams was appearing in this year’s ESPN: The Magazine “Body Issue,” but we won’t stop there.
OH, NO. We will not rest until you have been informed of EVERY athlete that’s going to appear in the issue, because we know how much you love the bodies of famous athletes. But don’t worry. We won’t tell anyone. It will be our little secret.
So, inane jibber-jabber aside, here are the other participants:
This is the list, courtesy of ESPN:
- Michael Phelps (18-time Olympic gold medalist)
- Prince Fielder (Texas Rangers first baseman)
- Marshawn Lynch (Seattle Seahawks running back)
- Serge Ibaka (Oklahoma City Thunder forward)
- Jamie Anderson (Gold-medal-winning snowboarder)
- Aja Evans (Olympic bronze-medal-winning bobsledder)
- Larry Fitzgerald (Arizona Cardinals wide receiver)
- Omar Gonzalez (U.S. men’s soccer player)
- Coco Ho (Surfer)
- Bernard Hopkins (Boxer)
- Ginger Huber (Cliff diver)
- Hilary Knight (Olympic hockey player)
- Angel McCoughtry (WNBA)
- Travis Pastrana and Lyn-Z (X Games stars; husband and wife)
- Amy Purdy (2014 Paralympics bronze medalist)
- Megan Rapinoe (U.S. women’s soccer player)
- Jimmy Spithill (America’s Cup-winning yacht Oracle Team USA’s)
- Nigel Sylvester (BMX)
- Danyelle Wolf (Boxer)
I can’t wait to see Serge Ibaka’s entire body. It’s sort of a dream of mine.
Also, feel free to let your imagination run wild on how the Prince Fielder photoshoot went.