Fancy Boy Marshawn Lynch Parks His Lamborghini Using Velvet Ropes (Pic)
This is a funny picture for a lot of reasons, which we’ll get to in a second. But first, by way of some background, a gentleman with a Twitter account and a window in the Bay Area looked upon the street to find Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch‘s white Lamborghini parked on a very damaged street. Nothing too weird about that.
However, the car was surrounded (protected?) by two velvet ropes. Why? Who knows?
— chuck brezina (@chuckbrezina) July 22, 2014
A few thoughts on why this is so funny:
- Velvet ropes are notoriously bad at preventing vehicles from running into your car.
- The juxtaposition of the car, the ropes, and shitty, shitty-looking street is awesome.
- Does he carry the ropes with him in the car? Or does another car follow him with ropes and such, like in the Tour de France?
- Maybe just park your car somewhere else, Marshawn?
- Is no one tempted to steal Marshawn Lynch’s velvet ropes? Because I am.
- I think I see a few cracks in his security system. Like, 90% of it is open.
- The ropes are encroaching the far right lane of traffic. That can’t be legal. Even for NFL players.