Somebody Made a Draymond Green Basketball Video Game that Lets You Kick Players in the Junk! (Video)
As you probably know, Golden State Warriors power forward Draymond Green has recently run into some trouble with the National Basketball Association thanks to his propensity for kicking people in the junk…and the face…and, well, pretty much just kicking people in general.
Now, at long last, Draymond’s unique brand of kung fu basketball has been immortalized in a video game.
The game, Draymond Green’s Shut Up and Slam Jam Karate Basketball, was made by a small team of developers from Australia who call themselves the Seadads. Their official description of the game is pure gold:
Due to a scheduling error, the local rec center has been double booked for a charity basketball event and a karate championship! Luckily Draymond Green has the moves to please EVERYONE in attendance.
It’s NBA Jam meets Double Dragon… It’s DRAYMOND GREEN’S SHUT UP AND SLAM JAM KARATE BASKETBALL!
How to Play
- Pass the ball when in danger to avoid getting kicked.
- Shoot close to the goal for a better chance to score or jump into the ring to DUNK!
- Karate the other team to steal the ball, just as the masters taught you.
- Dodge opponents attacks, grab a multitude of weapons to hurl at your opponents
- Plug in some controllers and play with up to 4 in local-multiplayer
Take a look at this:
Obviously you want to play this game right now. And the good news is that you can! The game is free to download for Windows, Linux, and Mac, though the Seadads are also accepting donations to subsidize their amazing work. Just click here.
Hat Tip – [Kotaku]