Lucky Whitehead Continues To Have Bad Luck As He’s Claimed Off Waivers By The New York Jets
This guy can’t catch a break.
Let’s review the last two weeks for Lucky Whitehead:
– Gets dog kidnapped and held for ransom
– Gets arrested for shoplifting at gas station
– Warrant issued for not appearing in court
– Cut by the Cowboys
– Cops screw up, arrested another guy with last name Whitehead
– Victim of identity theft
– Cowboys refuse to take him back
It got even worse on Wednesday as the New York Jets claimed him off waivers.
Former Cowboys’ WR Lucky Whitehead got claimed on waivers by NY Jets, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 26, 2017
What a horrendous offseason for Whitehead.