West Virginia Gymnast Erica Fontaine Allegedly Creates An Adult Site For Extra Money During Quarantine (PIC)
Two years ago, West Virginia gymnast Erica Fontaine was thrust into the spotlight, mainly because of her insanely good looks.
Her looks have resulted into more than 445,000 followers on Instagram.
People on social media are now in shock after someone noticed that she allegedly created an Only Fans account and charging $14.99 per month to people who will subscribe.
The page has her current Twitter picture up as well as 3 videos and 7 pictures. It should be noted that while many think that Onlyfans is just for porn-related material, a lot of people have accounts that offer non-nudity subscriptions.
The 5-5 senior had a spectacular 2019 campaign:
- Academic All-Big 12 First Team
- Competed on floor exercise in all 14 meets while also earning spots in the balance beam lineup
- Scored 9.8 or better on floor in seven meets
- Finished the year with season averages of 9.517 on beam and 9.761 on floor
- Opened the season by setting a career high on beam with a 9.775 showing and finished tied for seventh at the Cancun Classic vs. Michigan, Iowa State and Rutgers (Jan. 4)
- Hit a career-high matching 9.85 on floor and finished tied for eighth against Pitt, Utah State and Cornell (Feb. 17)