Paige Spiranac Thinks Her Boobs Should Get Her A Piece of The PGA Tour Creating $40 Million Bonus Pool For Players (TWEET)
Paige Spiranac thinks her twins should be getting her more money than she is already making right now.
It was announced on Tuesday that the PGA Tour has created a new Player Impact Program, which is a $40 million pool designed for players who “move the needle” regardless of their performance level. A PGA spokesperson told Eamon Lynch of Golfweek that the program began at the start of the year, with the player deemed most valuable earning an $8 million bonus.
A memo sent to players stated the top 10 finishers will receive a bonus, and the rankings will be determined by the criteria listed below:
- “Their position on the season-ending FedEx Cup points list.
- “Their popularity in Google Search.
- “Their Nielsen Brand Exposure rating, which places a value on the exposure a player delivers to sponsors through the minutes they are featured on broadcasts.
- “Their Q Rating, which measures the familiarity and appeal of a player’s brand.
- “Their MVP Index rating, which calibrates the value of the engagement a player drives across social and digital channels.
- “Their Meltwater Mentions, or the frequency with which a player generates coverage across a range of media platforms.”
Golf sensation Paige Spiranac took to Twitter and had the below to say about the program and her boobs:
Even though she is joking, she likely drives a lot of traffic to a sport that usually caters to an older audience. Despite what you feel about her, she still brings in the money.
Spiranac earns more money than Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy when it comes to Instagram posts, according to the annual sports social media rich list from BonusFinder.com.
Spiranac, who has 3 million Instagram followers, reportedly receives just over $14,000 per post. Woods, who has 2.5 million followers, earns just over $11,000 per post, while Rory, who has 2.1 million followers, picking up just over $10,000 per post.
Not hard to see why: