Marcus “Buff” Bagwell has been arrested yet again.
The former WCW/WWE star was booked earlier this week for giving a false name, address, or birthdate to a law enforcement officer. That was just the beginning of his 11 charges against him, according to The Georgia Gazette.
- Giving False Name, Address, or Birthdate to a Law Enforcement Officer (Misdemeanor)
- Speeding (Misdemeanor)
- Failure to Yield When Entering an Intersection (Misdemeanor)
- Following Too Closely
- Reckless Driving (Misdemeanor)
- Driving Within a Gore or Median or Emergency Lane (Misdemeanor)
- Hit and Run; Duty of Driver to Stop at or Return to Scene of Accident (Misdemeanor)
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (Misdemeanor)
- Duty Upon Striking a Fixed Object (Misdemeanor)
- Driving on the Wrong Side of the Roadway (Misdemeanor)
- License to be carried and exhibited on demand (Misdemeanor)
- Open Container Violation (Misdemeanor)
Bagwell received a $4,000 bond for five of the charges, and a $10,000 bond for the rest.
Just last year, Bagwell was involved in a serious car accident and police believed he was impaired by prescription medication. He suffered suffered broken ribs, a broken right hip, a broken left socket bone, a broken nose, and a torn right groin muscle in the August 2020 accident.