Zach Wilson is the man.
The BYU quarterback was said to have taken two BYU cheerleaders on a live telecast during a recent game over the weekend.
Here are those two lovely ladies that Wilson took out to prom:
You would think that would possibly lead to something else later on, but NOPE!
Mormon students have a strict guideline of moral laws that are displayed on the university’s website:
- Be honest
- Live a chaste and virtuous life
- Obey the law and all campus policies
- Use clean language
- Respect others
- Abstain from alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tea, coffee, and substance abuse
- Participate regularly in church services
- Observe Dress and Grooming Standards
- Encourage others in their commitment to comply with the Honor Code