The NFL draft brings great excitement and anticipation for fans, as they get to watch their teams select new players to join their roster.
There are several reasons why people enjoy watching and following the NFL draft:
- Hope for the future: The NFL draft is also an opportunity for teams to improve their rosters and build for the future. Fans watch with the hope that their team will select a player who can make a significant impact on the team’s success in the years to come.
- Drama: The draft is full of surprises, with unexpected picks and trades taking place throughout the event. Fans enjoy the drama and suspense of the draft, as they speculate which players will be selected and by which teams.
- Analysis and discussion: The NFL draft is a topic of discussion among fans, analysts, and experts alike. Fans enjoy following the draft and analyzing each team’s selections, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each pick, and debating which players were the best choices.
- Connection to players: The NFL draft is a way for fans to connect with new players who will join their favorite teams. Fans often follow the careers of players they watched being drafted, cheering them on as they make their way through the NFL.
- Excitement: The NFL draft is a highly anticipated event, as fans eagerly wait to see which players their favorite teams will select. There is a sense of excitement and anticipation surrounding the draft, as fans hope their team will make the right picks to improve their chances of winning games in the upcoming season.
Overall, the NFL draft is an entertaining event that provides fans with a sense of hope for the future and a connection to their favorite teams and players.
NFL Trades News
Get all of the latest info, photos, and social media news surrounding NFL trades.
One of the most exciting moments of the draft is if a team trades up to acquire the first overall pick, and that may very well happen during the 2023 draft as well. Here’s who most likely to trade for the Chicago Bears 1st overall pick.
The Colts are a team that has been searching for a franchise quarterback since the retirement of Andrew Luck.
They have a solid roster, with an elite running back and a solid defense, but they need a star quarterback to take them to the next level.
The Colts are starting over with a new coaching staff but general manager Chris Ballard is still in the front office and he’s considered one of the better minds when it comes to drafting in the NFL.
The Colts have the 4th overall pick in the 2023 draft, and owner Jim Irsay already let it slip that they are looking at the number one rated quarterback prospect in Bryce Young. Trading up to the first overall pick should be their best chance to land him unless he somehow falls.
The Texans are a team that is in desperate need of a franchise quarterback. They have struggled to find a consistent starter since Deshaun Watson last played for them in 2020.
The Texans have needs on defense and don’t offer much of a supporting cast on offense, but they first need a star quarterback to lead the team.
Houston holds the 2nd overall pick in the 2023 draft, which means if the Bears either draft Bryce Young or trade their pick to another team that would draft Young, the Texans won’t get a shot at picking the number 1 ranked quarterback prospect.
Therefore, trading up to the first overall pick would be the best option for them if they want to start a new era with the best prospect available at the most important position.
Las Vegas Raiders
The Raiders are a team that has been very inconsistent over the past decade.
They have had a pretty talented roster, but with Derek Carr leading them, they were never able to put it all together to compete deep in seasons.
Carr is now gone, after being released by the team earlier this month.
The team now need to add some key pieces in order to compete in the AFC, starting with quarterback. The Raiders have the 7th overall pick in the 2023 draft, which will probably not be enough to get them the top prospect at the position.
Trading up to the first overall pick might be a must for them in order to land a game-changing player behind center.WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.