The 2019 season was the Chicago Bears’ 100th in the National Football League and their second under head coach Matt Nagy. Despite a 3–1 start, the team would fall into a 4-game losing streak and never really recover.
2020 is a new year with new found hope after the team traded for QB Nick Foles who could very well win the starting job over Mitch Trubisky.
Hours before the release of their schedule, it leaked out online.
The Bears took a step back in 2019, going from 12-4 to 8-8 as Mitchell Trubisky struggled under center.
Here are the players the team selected in the 2020 NFL Draft:
- Round 2, Pick No. 43: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
- Round 2, Pick No. 50: Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
- Round 5, Pick No. 155: Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa
- Round 5, Pick No. 163: Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern
- Round 5, Pick No. 173: Darnell Mooney, WR, Tulane
- Round 7, Pick No. 226: Arlington Hambright, OT, Colorado
- Round 7, Pick No. 227: Lachavious Simmons, OT, Tennessee State