The Kansas City Chiefs are advancing to Super Bowl LVII following a 23-20 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. That win came hours after the Philadelphia Eagles destroyed the San Francisco 49ers at Lincoln Financial Field.
The finale on February 12 will mark the first time in history that both teams contesting the Super Bowl will start Black quarterbacks. Mahomes is aiming to become the first Black quarterback in history to win multiple Super Bowls, while Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts could become the fourth Black quarterback to win the Lombardi Trophy.
In the meantime, ESPN’s computer model, the Football Power Index, is releasing its prediction on who will come out on top.
ESPN’s Football Power Index gave the Philadelphia Eagles a 50.2 percent chance to win, while the Kansas City Chiefs got a 49.8 percent chance to get the victory.
Basically, this game could go either way and that is what makes it so exciting.
The 2023 Super Bowl will kick off from Arizona in two weeks.WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.