Michael Irvin isn’t dropping his Marriott lawsuit, but simply moved it. Irvin’s attorney, Levi McCathern, confirmed the case was being re-filed in Arizona.
Former Cowboys star Michael Irvin’s attorneys on Tuesday planned to share video of Irvin at Phoenix hotel where an alleged incident got him sent home from Super Bowl coverage last month.
They wasted little time doing so when they put the video up for all to see.
Irvin has adamantly denied any wrongdoing in the case, though Marriott alleged that Irvin touched a hotel employee’s arm without her consent during an interaction in the lobby during the week of the Super Bowl.
The interaction made the employee “visibly uncomfortable,” Marriott attorneys said.
They also accused Irvin of asking her whether she knew anything about “having a big Black man inside of [her].” Irvin then reportedly tried to grab her hand again and said he was “sorry if he brought up bad memories” for her.
Two other hotel employees reportedly noticed the victim’s look of concern as she pulled her hand away and tried to back away from Irvin.
The video above shows something vastly different from what their lawsuit states.WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.