Ex-NFL RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About A Gay Agenda In The NBA & NFL Being Pushed By The Illuminati (TWEETS)
Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson has admitted to grappling with what he thinks is CTE. He might be going through it on Thursday, because the former all-pro took to twitter to voice his opposition to a widespread “Effeminate Agenda.”
In his rant against this supposed agenda, he blamed among others, the Masons:
“There is an Effeminate Agenda going on amongst the NBA & NFL elite, peddled by high ranking Masons/handlers to indoctrinate the heterosexual sports world without them knowing, for the buying power of the LGBTQ community.
…But we not ready to have that conversation yet.”
He then proceeded to lay out examples from the NBA and the NFL:
- The Vogue Fashion show you now get, from the team bus/car to the locker room. Most of the outfits you think for 16 year old boys not 6’6 30+ men.
- The softening of play, everyone’s a 3pt. Shooter.
- Noticeable weight loss to fit the feminine archetype.”
-Michael Sams was the gauge to see where society was at. (Planned)
- Commercial, two aggressive men having a powder blue/ pink cupcake buisness.
- Feminine behavior over lil things like (Helmets)
- Same fashion show to locker room using only Receivers/QB/DBs (archetype)”
October is LGBTQ History month, the NFL players wear pink that month.
They want you to think Breast Cancer, but they show you they don’t care much about women, look at the treatment of domestic violence issues.”
“Nothing said, said I hate gays. My understanding goes far beyond flesh, but an agenda that’s really to go after the homophobic sports fan who had an uproar when two men kissed.
I could care less about the flesh. I’m noticing a playbook used on the masses.”
That is just an interesting take.