As you know, Michael Jordan was highly competitive during his prime years in the National Basketball Association.
It was the reason behind him going to the NBA Finals six times and winning six NBA titles as a member of the Chicago Bulls.
Hours before the documentary series, The Last Dance, was set to premiere on ESPN, a video surfaced from the NBA Inside Stuff days that showed the NBA star saying he could throw the football 65 yards and said that they could “mark it off.”
He then proceeded to laugnch the ball into outer space.
ESPN’s 10-part documentary starts tonight.
Full schedule for the 10-part documentary:
- Sunday, April 19, 9 p.m. ET — Episodes 1 and 2
- Sunday, April 26, 9 p.m. ET — Episodes 3 and 4
- Sunday, May 3, 9 p.m. ET — Episodes 5 and 6
- Sunday, May 10, 9 p.m. ET — Episodes 7 and 8
- Sunday, May 17, 9 p.m. ET — Episodes 9 and 10
WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.