Valerie Loureda is young, smoking hot, and can kick your butt if she has to. The 22-year-old popular flyweight up-and-comer is getting set for her next bout in the Octagon against Hannah Guy at Bellator 258 on May 7th.
Loureda most recently competed Aug. 7 at Bellator 243, when she scored the second TKO victory of her professional career, a second-round stoppage of Tara Graff.
When she’s not putting in the work to get better, she’s on social media dropping sexy pictures or videos of herself dancing. Such was the case on Monday when she dropped a video of herself dancing on TikTok to City Girls new song, ‘Twerkulator.’
View this post on Instagram
“That knee dangerous,” she said in the caption.
In response, one guy said, “That ass is dangerous lol.”
“that knee might be dangerous but that (peach emoji) is deadly,” somebody else said.
Bellator 258 takes place at Mohegan Sun Arena.
The Bellator 258 lineup includes:
- Champion Juan Archuleta vs. Sergio Pettis – for bantamweight title
- Anthony Johnson vs. Yoel Romero – light heavyweight grand prix quarterfinal
- James Gallagher vs. Patchy Mix
- Josh Hill vs. Raufeon Stots
- Weber Almeida vs. Johnny Soto
- Johnny Eblen vs. Daniel Madrid
- Henry Corrales vs. Keith Lee
- Bryce Logan vs. Alan Omer
- Hannah Guy vs. Valerie Loureda
WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.