Dez Bryant is finally ready to get back into the NFL.
The free agent wide receiver took to Twitter on Wednesday and announced that he intends to begin contacting NFL teams about making a comeback in two weeks.
The former Cowboys WR told Jane Slater back in August that he was planning to make a comeback around “mid-October.”
”I’m way better than I was before I went to the Saints last year… mid October is when I’m going to be trying to get back in the league,” Bryant said.
The 31-year-old hasn’t played in a game since the 2017 season, where he hauled in 69 passes for 838 yards and six touchdowns with the Cowboys. After being released during the offseason, he would sign with the saints, but suffer a season ending injury.
WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.