On Tuesday, the lawyer for star quarterback Deshaun Watson released another statement defending his client.
Rusty Hardin stated that “any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false.”
The multiple sexual assault claims against Watson has all but stopped the constant trade talk surrounding him for obvious reasons.
NFL insider Benjamin Allbright said he spoke with “more than one team” who are moving on from plans to trade for Watson.
“Talked to more than one team who had previously been interested in Watson, and they’re moving forward without him in their plans at this point,” Allbright said on Twitter.
Their response: “For us it’s a football decision. We don’t know about guilt, but we know this won’t be wrapped by the draft…”
Watson hasn’t spoke out about the growing number of cases against him after the first allegation came out.
WANT MORE FROM TOTALPROSPORTS? FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS.